In the early hours of today, aauites converged and mobilised to protest the death of Ojo Afolabi Daniel who died yesterday after a fatal motorcycle accident at Ibaka Market. 

Commercial activities has been put to close as shops,canteens even the market has been closed.  No movement of vehicles in and outside akungba especially the Ikare route as road blocks has been placed everywhere. 

In the course of the protest, some Indigenes threw stones at students which caused some severe injuries to some students. 

A 400l health education student said,

"I was on my way to school to write my exam while I was stoned in the head. I didn't know anything was happening in town until I got there" 

Some students said they were beaten with charms, the injured ones have been taken to the health centre as at the time of writing this report. 

The union members are trying to put the situation under control by coordinating the protest but aauites remain adamant that the bike man who caused the accident should be arrested.  

All academic activities in the school campus including examinations scheduled to hold today have all been suspended.

More updates to come.