PSG have reportedly offered Arsenal and Chelsea target N’Golo Kante a bumper five-year deal as Leicester seemingly face a desperate fight to keep hold of their star players this summer.

Arsenal are said to beat an advanced stage in completing a shock movefor striker Jamie Vardy, and now the Daily Mirror believe that French international Kante will be the next to secure a move away from the King Power Stadium.

The 25-year-old industrious midfielder only joined the Premier League champions in the summer of 2015 for a fee of around £5.6m from Caen, but there are claims that he also has a release clause in his contract which allows him to formally speak with other clubs should the valuation – believed to 25m euros – be met.

The report also suggest Arsenal were planning another raid on the Foxes alongside Chelsea, but it appears French heavyweights PSG have made the first move to ensure Kante remains in his homeland after Euro 2016.

Kante revealed recently that he was not letting speculation about his future affect him.

“For now, I am happy atLeicester,” he told L’Equipe. “I do not pay too much attention to everything that is said. For now, I am inLeicesterand I focus on the Euros.

“I think that my season atLeicestersurprised everybody. People liked to see a new Premier League champion. We had a magnificent season.